Tuesday, December 01, 2009

To Whomever Has Been Straightening AnnaLynne McCord's Hair in the Past Two "90210" Episodes...



I say "STOP IT! Put down that flat iron and step away from the Finishsheen RIGHT NOW! "90210" actress, hairchantress McCord (above) has beautiful, naturally curly hair that you, for the past two episodes of the show that yes, I watch every week, are holding prisoner with your blow dryer and Aqua Net and I won't stand for it no more!"

That is why I have started a movement to...



That is all.

p.s. which do you prefer, curly or straight? Or both?

3 comments:

Dani said...

The straigh is not offensive if bland generic look is what you are going for. She looks like every other Hollywood blonde on tv.

But I love her curls and it's a travesty that in Hollywood, there is this rush to genericize (is that even a word?) all blondes into one look.

Let the curls free I say! Curl acceptance starts with this blog.

Sam said...

I love that she plays a 16 year old and looks 32.

Junior said...

Totes Dani! Let the curls free!!!

LOL Sam! I know, plus how does a 16 year old afford all these clothes and wonderful things without a job and parents who are never there. Actually, I think that may be the most believable part of her character!